- All sections of the tests will be administered only at the times scheduled by the respective testing offices and requests for changes to the scheduled times will not be considered.
- In the rare case that a candidate does not sit for the exams of all 4 skills, grades are not released for the test as a whole.
- The respective testing offices reserve the right to refuse admission to or expel a candidate from a test center should the candidate not adhere to exam regulations or be found cheating.
- On the day of the exams, candidates should report to the test center with a valid ID, their exam timetable, and white erasers.
- If candidates subsequently decide to withdraw from an exam, or fail to report on the day of the exam, they are not entitled to a refund. In the event of hospitalization, documents (provided by a public hospital) need to be submitted for consideration in order to transfer registration to the following exam period.
- Candidates, teachers or schools are entirely accountable for all incorrect or incomplete information they may provide when registering for the exams (e.g. choice of exam level, spelling of names, date of birth, contact information, etc.).
- The Testing Offices do not have direct access to candidates’ personal information (GDPR). Therefore, the entire registration and results retrieval processes can only be handled on-line by Candidates themselves or their Language Schools.
- In accordance with the directives from the Ministry of Finance, candidates are also required to submit their personal information (Surname, Name, Father's name, as well as their full postal address) in Greek, so that valid receipts can be issued.
- Receipts for examination fees paid will be sent electronically after the written exams have been administered.
- Re-scoring can only be requested during the period stipulated after the announcement of results, and all communication is to be conducted directly with the English Language Center at Michigan State University through the direct link provided. Only scores of 58 & 59 can be considered for rescoring.
- In the cases where dispatched certificates have been returned to the MSU Testing Offices, it is then the responsibility of the Language School or Candidate to schedule the collection of the certificates from the respective office.
- Medical documentation in support of requests for special accommodation must be submitted within the registration period. No supporting documentation will be accepted beyond the registration period and no accommodation can be awarded thereafter. The MSU Testing Offices reserve the right to reject or modify a request for special accommodation.
- The respective testing offices reserve the right to refuse admission to or expel a candidate from a test center should the candidate not adhere to exam regulations or be found to be attempting to gain an unfair advantage during testing. Examples of misconduct which constitute an attempt to gain an unfair advantage include but are not limited to the following:
a. Giving or receiving help of any kind
b. Looking through the test booklet before the test begins
c. Looking back at a section after time has been called for that section
d. Looking at the next section before it is time
e. Marking or changing answers after time is called
f. Attempting to remove test materials from the testing room
g. Making written notes of any exam materials
h. Using a mobile phone or smart phone any time during the test administration
i. Causing a disturbance of any kind (e.g. ringing of cell phone)
j. Failing to follow testing procedures
k. Failing to follow examiners’/proctors’ instructions
- The respective testing offices will report any irregularities taking place at the exam centers to the University. The University reserves the right to not assess candidates’ performance should their behavior not be in compliance with the regulations stated above.